Eikon DM1 Drum Tom/Snare Microphone with Rim Clip
Eikon DM1 Tom/Snare Mic
Specifically engineered for drums, this microphone is the ideal choice for all percussion instruments applications.
Its extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and excellent off-axis rejection.
An integrated locking stand adapter with XLR connector makes set-up operations very easy. The stand adapter keeps the microphone safe in place.
Typical DM1 applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
- Professional dynamic instrument microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern for an accurate sound reproduction without unnecessary back ground noise
- Frequency Response tailored for percussions, snare drums, toms and other instruments
- High gain before feedback
- Internal shock mount for reduced noise
- Compact design reduces stage clutter Hardened steel mesh grille
50 - 16000 Hz
Max SPL for 1% THD
3 Pin XLR Male
Percussion, snare, tom, other instruments
Download User Manual Here
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Others Also Bought
More From This Category