Eikon WM700DHA Belt-Pack with Headset & Lapel Dual Wireless System 516-562Mhz
DUAL CHANNEL PLL UHF WIRELESS BELT-PACK MICROPHONE SYSTEM
The WM700 wireless microphone system is a PLL controlled UHF variable frequency device, which provides reliable and high quality signal transmission, thanks also to the Digital Tone Pilot. The WM700 wireless microphone system offers 5 different combinations with single channel receiver, dual channel receiver, handheld transmitter and bodypack transmitter with headset microphone. The system is available with groups of 16 or 32 pre-set frequencies to be used also simultaneously. Each configuration includes an ABS case.
- PLL –16 CH Selectable frequency Dual Channel wireless microphone system
- 32 Khz Digital Tone Pilot
- New durable Painting Finishing
- Universal USB Power Adapter
- 512 – 562 Mhz frequency range
- 30 meter/ 100 feet range
- 50 Hz -15 KHz frequency response
- 105 dB signal/ noise ratio
- 2 x Condenser headset with cardioid capsule and 2 x Lavalier
- Up to 4 frequency usable in the same location for each Frequency band.
- ABS carrying and storage case
Download manual HERE
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY + 2 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY (application required)