G7 Nashville Ukulele Silver Capo
Light, fast and easy to use, the G7th Nashville is perfect for all Ukuleles.
The careful design dramatically reduces tuning problems and fret wear associated with excessive clamping force caused by lesser spring capos.
Silver finish looks great on any Ukulele and any fingerboard.
Suitable for Soprano, Tenor, Concert and Baritone Ukuleles.
- Fewer tuning problems - The Nashville delivers the right amount of tension to your strings, so you spend less time retuning and more time playing.
- Safeguards your tone & protects your neck - Wrap-around silicone rubber and bar design eliminates deadening of tone and avoids dangerous metal to wood contact on your ukulele neck.
- Faster and easier to use - With the spring pivot point closer to your guitar neck the Nashville is faster and easier to use than lesser spring capos.
- Always within reach - Looks great on your headstock when not in use.
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty.
Why would I buy the G7th Nashville Capo?
Less tuning problems
Reduced spring tension means less time spent retuning.
Safeguards your Tone & protects your neck
As on all G7th capos, the inert silicone wrap around rubber and internal G7th design features eliminate deadening of tone and avoid metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
Faster and easier to use
The G7th Nashville moves the spring pivot point closer to your guitar neck. This means that you can exert the same force With less effort. You can use it one handed With ease.
Choosing G7th means less time positioning your capo and retuning your guitar. Great on stage and in the studio! You get to focus on your music, not on your capo.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Others Also Bought
More From This Category