Hidersine Reserve21 Cello Rosin Each
Hidersine Reserve21 Dark Cello Rosin with British Beeswax
The Premium choice for the discerning string player.
Based upon a revolutionary new production technique, Hidersine Reserve21 for Cello is a dark rosin with a medium formulation using only the finest ingredients. Specially designed for the cello’s thicker string diameter, Hidersine Reserve21 cello rosin has, among its constituents, WW-grade Brazilian resins and British beeswax, which when carefully combined deliver a fabulously low-dust, high grip playing experience.
Each Reserve21 cello rosin is presented as a 30g cake poured onto a beautiful, hemmed microfibre cloth encased within a custom velveteen drawstring bag. Each bagged rosin is packed into a Reserve21 individual box, with 8 pieces within a master carton.
Hidersine Reserve21 Rosin is made in England, United Kingdom using an Artisanal process of hand-mixing and hand-pouring.
- Instrument: Cello
- Type: Dark / Medium
- Suitable for: Discerning Players requiring high grip
- Sound Characteristic: Tonally Strong
- Grip Profile Rating (1: Low Grip/ 10: High Grip): GPR #7
- Temperature Profile: Temperate / All-Weather
- Primary constituents: Colophon, Beeswax
- Cake Size: Large
- Cake Weight: 30g (approx)
- Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
- Manufacture process: Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)
- Master Box Quantity: 8 pcs
|Country of Origin||UK|
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Others Also Bought
More From This Category